The warehouse manager is the one who looks and takes care after the warehouse. Here you will find the job description warehouse manager. Further, they are the ones responsible after the daily operations related to the warehouse. Similarly, the warehouse managers ensure the proper receipt of goods in the warehouse and dispatch of goods as well. Above all, he/she is responsible for the proper and safe storage of goods. So that none of the goods is affected by any kind of losses or defects which can ultimately affect the loss of inventory. In other words, the warehouse manager also ensures that the goods are safe and free of defects.
Job Description Warehouse Manager
The warehouse manager must perform the following tasks;
- Take the in-charge of the warehouse and maintain the proper records of the incoming(receipts) of the goods, along with the outgoing(dispatch) of the goods from the warehouse.
- Must ensure that all the goods are dispatched from the warehouse via requisition slips which should be certified by the departmental heads.
- The storage of the goods must be proper. So that the goods are not spoiled or damaged.
- Proper management of the juniors and other staffs. Further, ensure that they are doing their tasks in a proper manner.
- Managing and the proper handling of the conflicts that may exist in the workplace. Further, making sure that they are sorted in time as well.
- Must report each and every detail related to the warehouse and the inventory management in the monthly meeting of the company.
- Ensure that the stocks are well managed and inform if there is any shortage in the stocks. Similarly, inform the same to the procurement officer.
Warehouse Manager Qualification and Experience
The warehouse manager must have the following skills and experience;
- The candidate must have at least a bachelor’s degree in the field of management or commerce. Most preferable the candidate with a master’s degree.
- The candidate must have at least three to four years of experience in the field relating to warehouse management and inventory management.
Warehouse Manager Skills
- He/she must have proper interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in using PC and Laptops along with the working knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
- Good presentation and reporting skills.
- Must be able to handle juniors along with the proper delegation of tasks among juniors.
Warehouse Manager Pay Scale
Pay Salary for a warehouse manager who is a fresher earn about 35,000 US dollars (Thirty-Five Thousand US Dollars). Salary for a warehouse manager who is experienced earns about 75,000 US dollars (Seventy-Five Thousand US Dollars). Similarly, the average pay that a warehouse manager can earn is about 55,000 US Dollars (Fifty-Five Thousand US Dollars).
Bonus Pay for a warehouse manager who is a fresher earns about 3000 US dollars ( Three Thousand US Dollars). A bonus for a warehouse manager who is experienced earns about 8,000 US dollars ( Eight Thousand US Dollars). Similarly, the average Bonus pay that a warehouse manager can earn is about 5,500 US Dollars ( Five Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars).
Profit Bonus Pay for a warehouse manager who is a fresher earn about 1000 US dollars ( One Thousand US Dollars). Profit Bonus for a warehouse manager who is experienced earns about 2,000 US dollars ( Two Thousand US Dollars). Similarly, the average Bonus pay that a warehouse manager can earn is about 1,500 US Dollars ( Fifteen Hundred fifty US Dollars). job description warehouse manager.
Summing it up,
These were the job description warehouse manager that a task has to perform for a warehouse manager.
Do not forget to leave your valuable comment in the comment section below. We admire and appreciate each and every comment that you share.
Until next blog Ta Da
Also Refer: Finance manager interview questions
Also Refer: Cashier questions for interview
Also Refer: Interview questions for bookkeeper
Also Refer: Customer service interview questions
Also Refer: Banking Interview Questions and answers
Also Refer: How to write a resignation letter
Also Refer: Human Resource Interview questions
Also Refer: leadership interview questions and answers