The reputed event planning company is seeking an energetic and experienced job description. Here is the job description event planning.
Who is a event planner?
Event planners are those individual or the group of individuals that organizes plans, programs, events for a particular company, person, or a brand. They ensure that the execution of a particular event is perfect and set up nicely. So that every event grows and it attracts the potential consumers and the sales leads.
Also Refer: Nursing School Interview Questions
Therefore, in order to create a particulars brand and promote any product or person the event managers play an intensive role. They work for the growth and the development of particular business activity. The event planner is the one who looks after all the works relating to the events such as finalizing the budgets, locations, caterers, lighting, decorations, and other factors as per the requirement of the events and the clients. Job Description Event Planning
Also Refer: How to negotiate salary
Job Description Event Planning
Below you will find out some of the important event planning job description:
Also Refer: Cover letter for job application
- Should communicate properly with all the clients.
- Make and present plans to the clients. Further, convince them regarding the plans and how will the event go on further.
- As an event planner, He/she should have the ability to maintain secrecy. The maintenance of confidentiality is an important factor in order to grow the organization in all the directions.
- Look after all the budgeting parts that consist of finalizing the budget and costing with the clients and further discussing the same with the management.
- The event planner should have the art to deliver the work in a very tight schedule and the budget. There may be times where there is a client with a very small or limited budget. Further is the tight budget the event manager should deliver the quality work.
- Must work in a team such that the works get completed in time with high quality.
- Should maintain the cordial relationship with each and every individual in the office. A peaceful environment in the company helps in creating positivity.
- The event planner must repost the progress, problems, strengths, weaknesses, in the management. In every weekly, monthly, and yearly meeting. Further advice on the ideas to make them work better.
- Must be dedicated to any work that they perform.
Job Description Event Planning
- Also Refer: Cost Accountant interview questions
Event Planning Skills
The employer should have different skills regarding event planning. The skills that the event planner should have been mentioned in the following point below;
Also Refer: Entry Level accounting interview questions
- Should have great communication and listening skills. Such that the clients would be convinced and satisfied that their events management is going to the right hands.
- Must be able to lead a team and act as an exemplary role in front of them. So that other junior and colleagues stays motivated during the work.
- Should have the ability to handle the conflict nicely. By the use of methods such as negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and avoiding the chances of conflicts.
- It can prepare the budget that can be flexible for both the company and the clients.
- He/she should have the ability to think creatively. Since creativity is what the people look for at last in the event. If you are creative it would influence the consumer to attracts more leads.
- He/she should adopt to any type of environment. He.she should have the ability to adapt to any working environment.
Event Planning Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in the field of hospitality or hotel management.
- He/she should have at least 2 to 3 years in the field of hotel management. For a fresher In order to be eligible for the position he/she must have done at the least internship in the event management company.
Event Planning Pay Scale
The pay scale of the event planner can be a bit tricky. Some of the event planner gets a very high pay where as some of them can get a low scale salary pay as well. The factors that are responsible for these high fluctuations of the event manager salary are location where you work, type of the company and the experiences and the skills that you have. Further here are the salay pay if the event planner.
Talking about the gross salary pay of an event planner, The fresher event planner with the least experience can earn about 30,000 USD (Thirty Thousand US Dollars). Similarly, the experienced event planner with a decent number of experience can earn about 70,000 USD ( Seventy Thousand US Dollars). Furthermore, the average salary of the event planner can be paid up to 50,000 USD ( Fifty Thousand US Dollars).
Talking about the bonus pay of an event planner, The fresher Event Planner with the least experience can earn a bonus payment of about 500 USD ( Five Hundred US Dollars). Similarly, the experienced Event Planner with a decent number of experience can earn a bonus payment of about 5,000 USD ( Five Thousand US Dollars). Furthermore, the average profit bonus pay of the event planner can be paid up to 2,750 USD ( Two Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty US Dollars).
Talking about the Profit bonus pay of an event planner, The fresher Event Planner with the least experience can earn a Profit bonus payment of about 200 USD ( Two Hundred US Dollars). Similarly, the experienced Event Planner with a decent number of experience can earn a Profit bonus payment of about 6,000 USD ( Six Thousand US Dollars). Furthermore, the average profit bonus pay of the event manager can be paid up to 3,100 USD ( Three Thousand One Hundred Fifty US Dollars).
Do not forget to leave your valuable comment in the comment section below. We admire and appreciate each and every comment that you share.
Until next blog Ta Da
Also Refer: Finance manager interview questions
Also Refer: Cashier questions for interview
Also Refer: Interview questions for bookkeeper
Also Refer: Customer service interview questions
Also Refer: Banking Interview Questions and answers
Also Refer: How to write a resignation letter
Also Refer: Human Resource Interview questions
Also Refer: leadership interview questions and answers