A business analyst is that individual who fixes the bridges that lie between the information technology and the business organization. Further, The problems are fixed by the use of the new and the evolving technologies. You can also check Business Analyst Interview Questions. Below you will find the business analyst job description.
A reputed IT consulting company is looking for an energetic and experienced business analyst for their company. The business analyst should have the skills to bridge the gaps that exist between the company and the IT. Furthermore, They should be able to make the proper use of technology and analyze the risks in the project. Further, make a decision that could solve those problems and mitigate the risks or avoid the risks. It is an important business analyst job description.
Business Analyst Job Description
- Analyze the business risks and create the environment and the plans to mitigate, reduce, and avoid those risks. (Risk avoidance and Risk Mitigation)
- Create and follow the business analysis process that consists of situation identification, Considering the perspective of business along with its objectives, Defining and ultimately creating the scope of the business analysis plan, proper evaluation of the plan, Finally the formulation of the business analysis plans and procedures.
- To take the major decision regarding the investment of finances.
- Do a detailed SWOT analysis of the project before making any investment of the business.
- Proper use of business analysis techniques such as GAP analysis, Kano analysis, and benchmarking.
- Maintain the secrecy for all the actions that are taken in the organization. Since confidentiality is the key to the success of the organization.
- Should be able to work in a team with an optimistic attitude.
- Must be able to handle conflict that exists or may exist in the business organization or between the stakeholders nicely.
- Ability to convince the stakeholders regarding safe investment procedures. Similarly, Handle and manage rude customers nicely.
- Maintain a peaceful working environment yet competitive so that all the works should be completed in time without any errors and mistakes.
- The candidate should have the ability to make the weekly, monthly, and yearly reporting of the data and the analysis that is made during the work.
- Ensure that the work in completed in time. Further, it should be ensured that the work is completed with quality assurance as well.
Business Analyst Skills
Among the different skills that a business analyst should inherit while doing business analysis. Some of the important ones are as follows; business analyst job description
- Adequate skills to make a comparative analysis of the business such as Kano Analysis, Pareto analysis, SWOT analysis, and the GAP analysis.
- Should have the proper analytical skills which should be backed by the skills of the strategic management as well.
- The business analyst should be able to communicate with the investors, stakeholders with good listening skills. Along with this should be fluent in English speaking with the locally spoken language as well.
- Amazing problem-solving skills and decision-making skills under pressure.
- It should be punctual and must value time. The candidate should have the ability to complete the project on time and before deadlines.
Business Analyst Experiences and Qualifications
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in information technology, computer sciences, IT engineering, or computer engineering.
- Experience consists of at least 5 years of working experience in the field of business analysis.
- He/She should have a detailed knowledge of structured query language and visual designed system language. Along with the working knowledge of comparative and other analysis techniques.
Business Analyst Pay Scale
The Business analyst is a top and high-level job in the corporate houses and the business organization. The salary for the business analyst are pretty high with decent bonuses along with the high-profit bonuses as well. If you are the one who is choosing business analysis and business analyst as their profession then they can expect a high salary. Ultimately the fact that cannot be ignored is it depends on the location of the company (In which country it is located) and the size of the company.
The starting salary of the business analyst who has the least experience or who is the fresher is 45,000 USD (Forty-Five Thousand US Dollars). In addition to this, the experienced or the senior business analyst earns around 90,000 USD (Ninety Thousand US Dollars). The average salary of the business analyst will be around 67,500 USD ( Sixty Seven thousand five hundred US dollars).
The starting bonus pay of the business analyst who has the least experience or who is the fresher is 500 USD ( Five hundred US Dollars). In addition to this, the experienced or the senior business analyst earns a bonus of around 5,000 USD (Five Thousand US Dollars). The average bonus pay of the business analyst will be around 2,750 USD ( Two thousand Seven hundred fifty US dollars).
Further to this, we cannot miss the yearly profit bonus of the company as well. The starting Profit bonus pay of the business analyst who has the least experience or who is the fresher is 400 USD ( Four hundred US Dollars). In addition to this, the experienced or the senior business analyst earns a bonus of around 4,000 USD (Four Thousand US Dollars). The average bonus pay of the business analyst will be around 2,200 USD ( Two thousand two hundred US dollars).
Summing it up,
These were the best and the top business analyst job description that you will have to face during your work as a business analyst. So before your work in any company starts you have to be prepared for the above-mentioned work that you have to do.
Do not forget to leave your valuable comment in the comment section below. We admire and appreciate each and every comment that you share.
Until next blog Ta Da